Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mid Valley + KLCC + 2 Best Friendzzzz!


Yes, yes, I know what you're thinking...that I love to hang out?? hehehe... Well, I have to admit that lately, I really LOVE to go out and MEET my old friendzzz... I don't know why I am like this but I just feel that I have to meet them now BECAUSE I think maybe in the future, I won't get such opportunity ever again. Who knows, right?

I have these two FRIENDS that I really regard them as my OWN SISTERS because sometimes, I can seek their advice and I can ventilate what I feel... and I think they can give mature opinions, you know. [Well, for other friends, I'll write stories about you later, okay?] Who are they? They are IZAH and INA!

Well, both of them are EMPLOYED. So, it's quite hard to meet them because they are somewhat WORKAHOLIC to me, hehehe...sorry to say that, just kidding... BUT the truth is, it's quite hard to find a date that all THREE of us could be together because Izah is always busy [even until now]... AND FINALLY we have the opportunity to meet last Chinese New Year!

Of course I'd love to show my pictures with them! At first, me and Ina went to Mid Valley because we were going to the IT Fair and meet Izah there. While waiting for Izah, we snapped a few pictures showing a decoration for CNY. [Other decorations are shown in the Mid-Valley Special Post].

-This place is in front of MPH Bookstore-


-Gong Xi Fa Cai-


Mid Valley had such a lot of people coming in and out that day. I guess maybe because there were sales here and there and maybe Chinese people were buying stuff to celebrate their CNY. And not forgetting other races who also took the opportunity to shop for less prices! Well everyone, this is 1 Malaysia! hehehe...

We wanted to get out of the hustle bustle. So, we decided to move from Mid Valley to KLCC. The decorations there were also stunning! But, I've edited all the pictures, maybe you can't see clearly the decorations BUT the important thing is I want to show my friendzz...

-Ina with her LoVe-


-Izah who always listened to my problemsS-


-My 'sisters' and friends-


I first knew Izah when we were in the SAME CLASS for first degree in the first semester. So, Izah is one of my earliest BEST FRIEND in UiTM after Aida [who is my ex-roommate]. Until this year of 2011, I've been friend to Izah for 4 years already!

And for Ina, she was Izah's friend at that time. What makes my relationship with Ina STRONGER is that we share the same passions! We BOTH love JOHNNY DEPP! and most of all, WE ARE BOTH coffee lovers!!!

-Ina is a COFFEE LOVER, just like ME!-


-Izah and Ina- Thanx 4 being my friendzz -


It was raining outside KLCC. So, we couldn't snap pictures of the garden. Well, we just took pictures with the raining-garden background...hehe

-Hope we'll be Friends 4 Ever-


-I LoVe this picture the most!!!-

Thanks for reading this post about my 2 best friends and 'sisters'! If you want to edit pictures just like I did, try picnik.com!

To my beloved Izah and Ina, I really had a good time with you both! Thanks for accompanying me at the bus stop! hehehe...luv ya!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts