Sunday, February 6, 2011

Once Upon a Time on Genting Highland

It had been such a long time since I dreamed of going to this place called Genting Highland. And, it had also been long since I planned with friends to go there BUT still we failed to do that. There had been many excuses I heard when we were planning and because of that, still, I did not have the opportunity to feel the air there, even after my CONVOCATION!

However, one day, thank God, FINALLY... I really had the opportunity to go there! And this time, without any further planning...anymore! Thanks to miss Najah, once again...because of her, Genting Highland has become real for me!


I was really EXCITED to go to this highland although there were only two of us, me and Najah! What can I say, hehehe... Well, we could not wait for others anymore because of what we had faced before. So, we decided to just GO and HAVE FUN! Plus, we went on Tuesday which was not convenient for others to follow us.


I was quite surprised upon arriving there BECAUSE the weather was quite COLD. But, I thought maybe it was normal because it was still early in the morning. We arrived there by 9.30 a.m. So, we just waited for the outdoor entrance to open at 10 a.m. and we just walked around searching for rides that were available. As you can see, there was thick FOG around in the pictures.



Felt like I was in another fantasy world called ALICE IN WONDERLAND! hehehe... The weather was classified as bad weather. Thus, all rides that were regarded as risky were not open at all BECAUSE it might be dangerous for the riders, you know.



We thought maybe by noon, the sun will rise and shine... BUT the reverse happened! The weather was getting worse and there were only very few rides open and we got bored. Plus, we were VERY COLD and hungry all the time even we ate a lot!

So, we decided to just WALK around the place and we found DINOSAURLAND.

-This is the entrance to Dinosaurland-


-It was really COLD but still I acted as if nothing happened-


-Can you see the FREEZING COLD wind blowing??-


-I had never felt such this COLD weather before... that my hands and feet became numb-


-There was no use of waiting for rides especially Roller Coaster to open, anymore, because the weather did not change-


-This bus was like showing to me how would it feel if you were in London-



-We ate 5 times on that highland only because we needed energy to heat ourselves-

-There was nothing to do except looking at the hibernating ride-


-I'm telling you, the food there was super expensive BUT still we needed it especially HOT FOOD!-


-Look behind me, the fog never left us!-




-This is called Flying Jumbo and we rode on it 4 times! hahahaha...-


-This chair will spin you high above the roof and will make you feel throwing up-




Only after riding this Pirate Ship that was opened at 4.30 p.m., then, we knew we would shiver badly because the weather was so COLD. So, we knew the situation would be WORSE if other rides like Roller Coaster were open.


-I enjoyed meeting Dinosaurs on the "Land that Time Forgot"-


-The scenery back there was just like a large beautiful painting and BELIEVE ME, it was freezing COLD that I believe the temperature was about 10 degree Celcius!-






Although there were MANY rides closed, I really enjoyed my time there BECAUSE at least, I finally went to this place called Genting Highland and I could also experience such weather which of course, I do not know when will I ever encounter it again unless I go to overseas...


Note: You can view each picture larger by clicking on it...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts