Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Destination


I was on my way from i-have-nothing station
to the happiness-should-be-there station
with a heavy load of prospective-prosperity.
Owh, i was walking on my own feet you know.

Then, suddenly,
the wind of problems blew so hard
that i almost fell!
but i still continued my journey
with a heavy sigh added to my luggage

Not enough of that,
suddenly the road that i was walking on
turned into disappointment ground...
the ground got deeper and deeper
that i almost lost the light of hope!

as I was walking, still
I almost ran out the air of life
as the air of sadness almost drowned me...

My thirst for support and love suddenly grew deeper

My load of prospective-prosperity became heavier
that I almost threw it into
the ravine of give-ups

But still,
I held it and tied it tightly
with a determination-rope

There!
There!

I saw the light of hope again...
I almost got into it but
it seemed quite further away from me...

I knew,
the light would lead me to the happiness-should-be-there station
So, I just needed to catch up on
the bus of do-not-be-sad-anymore...

And I just needed to pay the fee with
a smile...

Just to go to my destination

-Aziemah Gekozen-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts