Monday, February 7, 2011

Historical City of Malacca - Epic Moments

It had been long since last I went to Malacca. When I was 7 years old! And now, it had been almost 15 years since Malacca had been developed into a more attractive place. I wanted to go there very badly when my family, excluding me, went to Malacca last year. I couldn't follow them because I had something to settle at home...huhu

Yep...was really sad but there was nothing i could do. Plus, I'm a big sister. So, I have to take over some responsibilities when my mom went 'outstation' hehehe...

Well, FINALLY! I did have the opportunity to go there with 3 other girl-friends on a very fine Friday morning! Our journey started in Shah Alam and to go to Malacca, we moved as early as 6.30 a.m.! BUT we didn't mind because we were...ops, I WAS EXCITED! hahahaha...

Arrived there at about 9 a.m. Two other friends had another work to do. So, we got separated. 2 by 2 went on different ways. Firstly, I was quite happy because there were not too many people there as it was still very early in the morning. So, we happily snap some shots....


-In front of Laksamana Cheng Ho Museum-

Guess what? Laksamana Cheng Ho's height was about 6 ft!


-The Dutch windmill-

Then, we started to walk around in the search of the famous architecture shown in History textbook. Well, I couldn't remember this place exactly and we had trouble to find our way BUT we managed to arrive in no time...


-This is the famous gate left-


-Upper hill shot-


-I was amazed seeing the old wall hahaha-


-My career as a one-day-model just started-



-One of the cannons exhibited there-


-Malacca is developed very well-


-I don't have breakfast yet. Is there any restaurant?-


-We found this bas-relief on our way to search for food-


-Looking real...-


-There's more inside the mall!-


-This time it is surrounded by a clear pool-


-That is an illustration when Parameswara saw a mouse deer kicking his dogs-



-Just posing-


-We wanted to go to Ship Museum but we didn't know where. SO, we decided to rent a trishaw-

Trishaws there played songs very loudly and for me it was very unique because the environment became cheerful with all varieties of songs played by them. And our trishaw played a Hindustan song and it really felt we were in a Hindustan movie while sitting on it...hahaha


-Among the ship models-



-The entrance-

This place was very near from the place we took the trishaw. hahaha...what a funny thing we did...felt our money wasted but then, actually it was worth it...


-Let's sail, yeehaa!-


-Oh, Hang Tuah! It has been long since we met...-



-What's that? Watermill? Guess so...-

This time, tired already because we had been walking and walking, and snatching pictures... My camera ran out of battery already...Luckily my friend got a phone that can snatch pictures...



-Modeling isn't my career path haha-




-Nice background-



-The street was getting busy and crowded when it was afternoon.-

Felt that nothing left to do anymore...but then, we decided to go on a cruise boat. It was only RM10! Just pay for the experience, buddy!



-Cruise boat! Satisfied!-

After that, we could see that there were so many places that we didn't explore yet! The places that we saw while cruising on the boat! We decided to continue our journey by walking alongside the river!


-A house beside the river.-


-Walking beside the water was very calming...-


-I love it here! Nice view...-

There were many beautiful bridges built there...amazed to see them.








-One of the beautiful bridges-






One more thing that really attracted my attention was that there were so many illustrations and paintings on the wall of the buildings alongside the river! Beautiful!


-Nice illustration on the wall-










-This one really startled me! Looking so real!-
















-And another one...magnificent!-



















-Running running as fast as we can...-










Finally, late in the evening, it was my friend's turn to run out of battery. So, we stopped snatching pictures and made our way home. We met the other 2 girls and we had dinner. Arrived back at Shah Alam by 12 a.m. Traffic jam...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts