Sunday, July 1, 2012

Procrastinating...again ~.~

Here I am...
Sitting before a bunch of journals and several drafts of my proposal.

Yeah, for countless times, I've been procrastinating again!


That's exactly what I said earlier...

"Maybe I should have started sooner!"

Huwaaaa...what can I do?
Procrastination is just my BAD habit that I have not yet thrown it far, far away!

I love to SLEEP! That is my number one problem!


I've spent my weekend reading 9Gag and sleeping!
Ouch!

Seriously! What a waste of time, right?

So, my dear readers, don't be like me.
You will regret it. If not today, you will regret it one day.

Ah, is the flow of this post not good? Not really flowing? Like no connection at all?
Ah, pardon me!

I'm so worried about my proposal right now. 
Because I will have my second attempt to defend my proposal this coming Friday!

Huwaaa...I'm so doomed!

When my supervisor asked me the very same question:

"What have you been doing?"

I was just speechless. And I was thinking to myself:

"I've slept too much!"

p/s: Please pray for my luck, everyone! huhu I really want to pass this presentation, carry on with data collection, finish my masters by the end of this year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts