Tuesday, July 9, 2013

is it over?

such a little thing
is so powerful
to ruin everything

such a little thing
has been tearing up my heart
and has set us apart

are you giving up
because of such a little thing?

are you mad over
such a little thing?

you leave me with no clue
you just go away like that
like it is my fault
like I am to be blamed
for such a little thing

while I don't even know
what happened
or what's happening
it seems like
I'm on the dark side

fine
you can put the blame on me
but I know
I'm not wrong
because I know nothing

it hurts
really
deep inside
such a pain to bear
such a torture to face

never in my life
had I imagined
that I'll be blamed
over such a little thing
that I'll be trapped
like an idiot
who has no clue
of what's going on

I've been living my life to the fullest
until I met you
I put aside everything
I put aside all negative thoughts
even
I rejected someone's proposal
just because of you

alas!
everything seems useless now
though it still hurts
really deep inside my heart
I'll take that blame
and bring it far
I will never forget this day
no
because for such a little thing
it's enough to show everything

I know everything is still blurry
because I still know nothing
but I'll brace myself
and face it

it really hurts
such a torture
such a pain
that can leave me in a drain

-Aziemah Gekozen, 2013-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts