Sunday, September 1, 2013

Random Words

You were the first person I liked
Seeing you smiling bright
I could see the tip of light
Which I hoped it was alright
To forget every fright
And carry on with a heart feeling light

Somehow the person that once I liked
Snatched away the light

Left me thinking every night
What did I do so wrong I cried
To be in such a fight
That I didn't even know which side was right

Then I knew I was right
And I knew you were on which side
Alright
God knew I have a pride
That was why He put me in such a fight
So that I knew which light was right
And to carry on with the path on the other side
Which I left without fright
It happened to be so wide
Thank God for showing me the light

-Aziemah Gekozen, 2013-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts