Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dear Friend!

Here I am..
Early in the morning
Sitting in the crowd of my belongings
While the freshness of the air I'm inhaling
and every second of the breeze I'm enjoying
It is so indulging!
The azan is already calling
and still
Here I am..
Arranging my typing
With a mix of feelings
Dear friend,
I'm sorry to make any offend
I never thought this would be the end
Friend,
Let's make a new brand
Never care for the crank
As we are always grand
Dear,
I hope for no more tear
Get rid of the setter
As I will always be here
Willing to adhere
Never care for those
Who never thought you as close
Even you perceive them as soft
But they are the ghost
Good Luck My Friend!

1 comment:

Anarif88 said...

yeah.nmpk je aku ni cm kasar kan padahal lemah giler, ckit2 nk nangis.hmm...nk buat cmana, utk kwn mmg aku senang sgt nk shed tears.
aku benci diri aku yg mcm ni.benci sgt.aku penat azie..penat tunjuk garang seba in the end, yg menangis sorg2, aku...anyway, thanks for helping, and being here for me.
i appreciate it, very much..if only dia dpt fhm isi hati aku..
:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts