Monday, March 28, 2011

My 'Lovely' Research

Hermn...first of all, i had never expected before this that i'd be continuing my study in a course BY RESEARCH! i never imagined myself doing a research ever again after the very tough moment i endured during my bachelor degree. uh oh...

what can i say? maybe i'm fated to be a researcher of language? hahaha...if that's my fate, looks like i have to accept it...huhu... ~_~"

ehermn...however, even a research is very difficult to be done especially when 'laziness' pays several visits...when i look back and read my finished thesis, it looks like it is actually fun! i can't believe i'm saying this BUT actually i'm sort of enjoying doing this research hahaha...have i gone crazy? maybe...

well well...very well...actually i'm trying to get into the mood to finish my literature review (that i haven't started anything yet)... that's why i'm writing about this thing huhu...ok now...i must get back to work...wish me luck! ^__^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts