Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's Not Easy

It really is!

It was not as easy as I had expected. It is not that easy to go through the change that I was talking about.

In fact, I'm still in the process to do the changes!

huhuhu I received objections from various parties once I spoke my heart out loud. Everyone did not agree with my sudden move. Well, actually it wasn't so sudden because I had been thinking for several months already! Just that, they were surprised because they had not heard any complaints from me.





Honestly, I cried. I was so depressed over this decision.

It is very hurtful for me too but I really need this. It is not easy for me too but trust me, everything happens for a reason.

I really hope that everything will be smooth for me and I can get away from this soon.
so that I can tell you what's really going on hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts