Thursday, March 7, 2013

Growing Up Sure Is Bitter-Sweet

Since when a vacation does not make your heart thump loudly anymore? Does not make your adrenaline rush all over the body anymore? Does not make you smile broadly anymore?

The answer is SINCE you've GROWN up!

I can't believe this! Really!

Is this really happening to me?
I'm not excited over anything anymore.
I really feel lifeLESS...
LIFE...it seems to me, there's no more SOUL
no more HAPPINESS
no more JOY

all the time I keep worrying
though I'm not doing any reading on research articles anymore
BUT I feel no joy
I feel restLESS

everything SUDDENLY becomes a big concern
it seems to me
there's a big chain holding on to me

Well, maybe this is the meaning of growing up
of having my own LIFE!

I don't know what to say...
Maybe this is what we call RESPONSIBILITY
Every little thing seems to require big attention

Feeling so depressed lately

Don't know why
Maybe the environment or situation is pushing me
it is compressing me
making me someone who i'm not used to be

i need to get out of this!

it's hard, yes! it is hard to grow up and have your own life!
but for sure, there's something SWEET about growing up too
hehehehehe
when this something SWEET comes to your mind
you really can't stop SMILING all the way by YOURSELF!

don't know what i mean?
well, just wait until you find your own life...
maybe you'll feel what i feel
if you're lucky, you won't feel the bitterness
good for you

whatever it is
I wish all the best to all of you

I just want to express my depression
over everything...almost everything
no, i hate no one
i'm just so upset that i'm in this situation
that's all

Above all, i believe, God must have something good for me
let's pray for the best!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is surely a combination of bittersweet moment...;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts