Monday, June 6, 2011

End of Weekend Already?

Aiyark...It's already Sunday?
Oh, no no...It's already Monday morning! Oh, my God! Why? Always like this?

When it's Sunday, I always wish the weekend never end because I have so much to do...

I planned to do this, that...but in the end, I ended up watching movies for two days in row!

I didn't get out to pay my broadband bill.
I didn't get out to buy some bread.
I didn't do my assignments.
I didn't write anything for my proposal.
I didn't read any books or journal articles.
I didn't do my translation work
(which I just finished because I had to send it by 11 pm but I sent it at 12.30 am ~.~).

worst of all, I DIDN'T EVEN GO OUT SHOPPING???!!!
aiyaiyai...don't worry, this happens to me every week.
....
...
EVERY SINGLE WEEK! since this year started!

So to all of you out there, please don't be like me ya! huhu

psst...I'm trying to change this week. Let's hope this weekend comes quick...

THE WAY YOU DO THINGS NOW IS THE WAY YOU WILL IN THE FUTURE...
unless you change.

FOR THINGS TO CHANGE,
I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

^__________^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts