Monday, June 27, 2011

ILJIMAE 일지매


Lee Jun Ki!!! This is the actor that I admire the most!
See how handsome he is!
(for me, i don't know if you do not agree ^__^)

Well, 2 days ago I was so bored.
So, I decided to play this famous drama called Iljimae ( 일지매) and guess what?
Until today I haven't finished watching!

This is a very long story. So far, I've never watched such a long story.
BUT don't worry, this drama is the BEST among the best!
For Lee Jun Ki's fans, this is the opportunity to watch him acting for a long time
and you can see how TALENTED oppa is!

I REALLY ADMIRE HIM! HE IS THE MOST TALENTED ACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Yes, I'm quite outdated because this drama is from 2008
but only now I have the time to watch it...
^___^

Lee Jun Ki oppa, sarangheyo! fighting!



2 comments:

Anarif88 said...

iljimae akuuuu punyaaa

Aziemah Gekozen Great Eastern Takaful said...

xde2...haha...yerla, ko download tp lee jun ki aka iljimae is mine...haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts