Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Movie Review: Nasi Lemak 2.0



Yesterday I got the chance to watch this movie Nasi Lemak 2.0.

The funniest thing was, at first I thought this movie was directed by Afdlin Shauki. Because in the poster, Namewee looks very much like him. Silly me!

I heard so many rumours about this movie. So, I was quite excited to watch this movie. Not to forget, in my mind, there had been a few expectations....

And I would proudly say that:

I DON'T LIKE IT!

Yes, my dear!
I know, many would disagree with me because they would say this movie promotes the spirit of 1 Malaysia and this is the only movie (so far) that all three races in Malaysia would want to watch it...

Well, very well my dear readers...
If you have been following my review for movies, I would like to say it again:

WATCH IT WITH AN OPEN MIND

Why did I say so?

Because I can see there are a lot of hidden meanings which of course I don't like at all. Which part? I don't have to explain it because you might say I'm over sensitive and couldn't accept something new...

Say what you want, my dear.
You can say, just watch it and shut up! If you don't like it, just delete!

Whatever you say, I'm still with my stand:

I don't like it!

BUT

The visual and techniques of filming are EXCELLENT!
After all, I should not deny the facts, right?


Rating: 5/10

p/s: ya, aku setuju yang ia bukan seperti filem tipikal yang lain di negara ini. Tapi, bukankah ia seperti filem tipikal dari luar negara?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts