Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Ghostbusters (2016): Movie Review

It has been such a long time since I wrote a movie review. Such a waste because I watched countless movies and I just didn't have time to write about it. You know, I like to write about movies that I watch. In case it is a bad movie, you don't have to waste your time or money to watch it.

Now, I would like to write about the latest movie that I just watched. Ghostbusters (2016)


For me, this movie was very fun to watch. It has a lot of jokes and the actors are funny too. For a while I forgot about my problem and loosen up a bit. If you're stressed after a day at work, you really need to watch this. Suitable for family watch.

I'm not a cinematographic person but I can say the visual effects are good.

My rating: 8.5/10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts