Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm feeling guilty

Suddenly I'm thinking of this very person...
All of sudden, I felt guilty towards her, very, very much guilty!
I don't know why but I'm close to tears
Felt like crying so much when I'm thinking of her

I don't know what is driving me towards her right now...
But I know that I've been ignoring her
TOTALLY ignoring her
I REALLY don't care what happened, is happening, will happen towards her!
Up to a point...I decided
I don't care even if she DIES!

Oh, oh, oh!!
How CRUEL I am!
How EVIL I can be when I'm heartbroken...
When I'm disappointed...
When I'm mad!

Oh, I'm so sorry dear!
I know very much that
You don't know why I hate you so much
Why I've been treating you like this...
I even ignored you when I was sending gifts on facebook...
I know my dear
You ABSOLUTELY have no idea of every action I made
I'm so sorry!!! Please forgive me!

I have only one reason to give you
And I know you know what it is
And I know you can't accept my point
And I know we will continue on like this
I think it will take forever until you realise it

Yes! Yes!
I have no CONCRETE reason for hating that creature,
Plus, you said we don't know how holly that creature is, right?
OK. my dear!
I'm now feeling guilty because
even I love you so much...
even I take care of you more than anyone else...
even I think of you and I cry for you...

There's nothing I can do!
I couldn't help my hatred from exploding...
I couldn't help from ignoring you...
I couldn't direct my heart to dial your number...
Do you know why?
Because I just simply have no heart anymore even deep inside my heart
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! FOREVER & EVER...

pLEASE...cOME bACK tO rEALITY...i'M bEGGING yOU...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts