Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mid Valley-Special Post


I put the title as a Special Post because this time I want to write about what I was doing yesterday at Mid Valley with two friends of mine, Ina and Aida! Sorry to other friends...I'll write about you later...hehehe...

Yes, I do have many friends but I want to write about this because I was so happy yesterday and I really enjoyed my time with the two of them! What was the thing that made me happy? First of all, we went to watch a movie at the Mid Valley GSC Cinema and guess what? It was first time for all of us to go to that cinema although we'd been in that shopping mall for hundreds of time! hahaha...

The movie entitled "The Tourist" featuring Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. At first, I doubt about the movie because I hadn't heard so much about it. BUT in the end, the movie was so outstanding! Really, I really enjoyed the movie. So did my friends. We had such a good time together!


-Me and Ina-

-Me and Aida-



After the movie, we walked around Mid Valley. There were so many people as it was approaching Chinese New Year.... So, there were a lot of sales everywhere. Guess they didn't want to let go the opportunity to get discount prices, including me!

It was near dusk already. So, Ina went back first. Oh, while me and Aida still continued to walk around because we were so excited to see the decoration there which looked like Sakura flowers were blooming!

And actually it had been my dream to go to countries like Japan, Korea, and China...So, really enjoyed the sight and we took a lot of pictures. I'm sorry Ina because you weren't in the picture...huhu...don't take to your heart, k? hehehe...











Oh, and we had the opportunity to see a group of Chinese people playing drums in the middle of Centre Court but I didn't snatch any picture as I was already tired at that time...hehehe...by the way, have you looked at pictures above? Aren't the decorations stunning? For me, definitely yes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts