Friday, January 14, 2011

Super Junior Fever!!!

Have you ever heard about Super Junior??? The famous Korean group that has 13 male members??? Owh, owh...it's gO.od if you have heard about the group because I can share with you that I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THEM!!! hahahaha... The song that I really LOVE from this group is SORRY SORRY. If you haven't listened to the song, click this link to find out!!! YOU REALLY HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!!!>>>http://adf.ly/FZcw


These are their pictures just in case you do not remember or know them!!!



-SUPER JUNIOR-


For me, this group is very different from any other groups that I've known so far because they have many members and MOST OF ALL, because they dance beautifully!!! Oh, how do I know them??? Credit to Miss Najah (http://adf.ly/I5Io) who is responsible for everything! hahaha...

Out of the 13 members, I really love Yesung because he is capable of everything (seen from my eyes...). Do you want to know Yesung??? Here are some of his pictures!!!





Hahaha....isn't he very LOVELY??? and most of all, Yesung resembles a Korean actor that I really, really adore...he acted in My Girl. Guess who?? LEE JUN KI!!! Do you want to see the comparison between Yesung and Lee Jun Ki??? Check this out!!!

-Yesung vs Lee Jun Ki-

Ah, I really admire these Korean artists!!! I never love a musical or dance group this much! I guess, people around the GLOBE also feel the same! hahahaha.... I think I should stop now blogging about them because this blog will be full of SUPER JUNIOR pictures especially YESUNG PICTURES!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts