Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Watching AJL 25...sHHHhhh

Yes and yes! I really like entertainment, I love to listen to songs and I like to sing (when I'm alone hehe)...So, I couldn't wait to watch AJL 25 as I assume, this is the most prestigious music award in Malaysia, am I right? I guess I'm right...hehe

I didn't have a tv... So, I went to TV room at a college in UiTM and guess what?!! The room was so full with girls who just like me, they love entertainment! Did I jump to conclusion? But, seriously, it was dark because they switched off the light and it was hot because there were so many people in the room BUT they still sat in there loyally because they were like me, they wanted to know who will be the winner!

Luckily, I managed to get a seat by the help of my friend, thanks to Aida hehehe....and so, the show began...

It was quite chaotic and noisy because they had been laughing and commenting to the show and to the hosts...BUT i thought it was okay BECAUSE for me, it was normal when people watching an entertainment show, right?

NEVERTHELESS, suddenly when the audience were laughing, there was a voice sounded sHHHhhh... ha?? I WAS SO SHOCKED! at first, I thought maybe I heard wrongly...then, when the audience laughed one more time, and there was another sHHHhhh.... I said in my mind, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE sHHHhhh GIRL???

For me, it was like...if you want a sHHHhhh condition, you better get out of the room and watch the show in a jungle! I mean, was it wrong for the audience to LAUGH??? and of course, when there were many people, the LAUGH echoed but actually, the FUN came when you were with people! It would not be fun if you watched an entertainment show by YOURSELF! unless you think it IS FUN to watch alone in sHHHhhh environment, right?

Aaaahhh, I'm a TV lover...when I was in college, I would go to TV room many times and had good times watching TV with people that I didn't know BUT share similar interest as me...AND it had never occurred to me that when people laughed over sth on TV, people gave a sHHHhhh...it had NEVER occurred because we understood each other although we didn't know each other! and that is the FUN of watching TV...

arghhh...why am I writing this? I just want to share it with you...my advice is: if you want a sHHHhhh environment while watching TV, NEVER GO TO A COLLEGE TV ROOM!

no offense...thanx for reading XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts