Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sometimes it's good to be ANONYMOUS

Yeah...sometimes I think it's quite good to be anonymous. Being someone whom people do not recognize.

Not that you can SAY EVERYTHING you like or WRITE ANYTHING that you want BUT at least you can write peacefully without the fear that people would be hurt by the words.

My original aim of writing this blog is to SHOW the readers what things are improper in this life. BUT now I can't write everything that crosses my mind because I know some readers would feel it is so rude for me to write like that.

Oh no no...I'm not saying YOU! Actually I want to write about this thing that I've never talked about but I couldn't because some of them have somewhat blood relationship to me... So, I know, if I wrote about this thing, a cold war would occur! huhuhu...

yeah, sometimes it's good to be anonymous...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts