Thursday, January 12, 2012

Movie Review: The Cat (2011) - Korean Horror Movie

Greetings!

Well, it's been a week since I updated a new post huhu... I was quite busy last week. So, I didn't have much time to write any review of movies that I watched.

Now, let's go straight to the point!

Last night, I felt like watching a horror movie (just as usual hehehe).

So, I decided to watch this Korean movie entitled "The Cat". Well, for horror movie lovers, you will know how it would look like to watch Korean horror movies.

Certainly horrific!


Yes, as the title is written, this movie is about CATs. But don't worry because the cats shown in this movie are very cute! I love how they filmed this movie. Well, I don't want to write its synopsis here. You can read more here >>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1935094/ and http://www.beyondhollywood.com/the-cat-2011-movie-review/

I really LOVE this movie!

Rating: 9/10


Okay, basically, it's about this little girl who died while trying to save homeless cats from being killed. But then, she was killed with those cats without people realising it. Since then, this little girl haunts people who are not being nice to cats. Interesting, right? hahahaha

BE NICE TO CATS! who knows, you might encounter this little girl hahahaha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts