Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Song of the Day - Penerang Hati (6ixth Sense ft Saujana) (Video)

Hi all!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!

I select this song as the first song of the day in 2012 because it tries to motivate us!

So, let's start our new year with positive minds!

It is entitled "Penerang Hati" and sung by two groups: 6ixth Sense and Saujana.

One reason I like this song is because I'm a big fan of 6ixth Sense. The vocalist's voice is so sweet (for me ^__^). If you don't admire this group, it's okay.

Another reason I like about this song is because its lyrics are so beautiful. They summon us to always love our God in whatever circumstances we are in. The music is also harmonious. Not too loud...well...

The eternal love is the love of God.

This song is in Malay language. I don't think there is any video with English subtitle. Sorry.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts