Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Music All The Time! Yeah!

Yeah!

All of us love music!

Ops, maybe some of us dislike music but still, in silence, there's still music in it!
Am I right?
Yep!

 I Love Music!

I notice that some bloggers will pick a song and name it as Song of the Month in their blogs.

Well, I've been thinking about doing the same too but then, I realised that sometimes, there are several songs  that are entitled to songs of the month during that particular month!

Then, I'm thinking, maybe I should pick a song everyday and name it as the Song of the Day hahahaha. But, then, maybe there will be no song that I want to listen on particular days.

So, I've decided...
...that I'll just put any song that I like and still call it Song of the Day!

I'll put any song! 
Be it Malay, English, Korean, Chinese and others!
Because I listen to all attractive songs in many languages!

So, to start, I'll share my first Song of the Day in the next post!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts