Monday, December 26, 2011

Sometimes I feel like a teletubbie

Hello there!
(Note: If you wish, I can write this post in Malay. But, just let me know, ok? ^^)

Have you ever heard of Teletubbies? It's a...erm, what do we call it? Somewhat like cartoon aired between 1997 and 2001. If you haven't seen it, this is their picture.


There are four of them. I'll share with you its theme song at the end of this entry.

BUT first, I would like to say,

"Sometimes I feel like a teletubbie..."

Why did I say so?

Because, if you have watched teletubbies, their life is very simple.

Every day, they wake up, sing a song, have their breakfast, and go out to play! Sometimes they have problems and they solve it together. Their days are quite short. After playing, they get inside and prepare to sleep. The next day goes on like that...

Oh, not to forget there is a sun with a baby's face on it. Observing what teletubbies do and laugh with them.

Well...

Nowadays, I can feel that my life has become as simple as teletubbies! huhu

I can say that every day I wake up, have my breakfast, sit in front of my computer, check e-mails, facebook, play games on facebook. Sometimes I go out to buy groceries. Sometimes, I have problems such as getting sick or whatever. Most of the time I spend my time watching movies and sleep.

Work when necessary.

Ouh! Ouch!
How pathetic I feel I am!

Yes, I know maybe some of you wish to be like me. Maybe you wish to have this lifestyle of mine because at the same time, I'm still making money. I can say I've not asked money from my mom anymore and that is something that I'm proud about.

But, my friends....

Why I'm writing this entry?

My purpose is not to make you envy of me or whatsoever.

But I really wish that all of you should stop wishing to have a life like me. No matter how busy you are!

Why?

Because I feel like I'm a BIG LOSER right now! My quality of life has dropped to the lowest level a human would have.

I don't have to tell you how long I have been living like this.

AND I've gained weight too! To the number that I've not ever reached during 22 years of my life! Arghh...

Believe me, BUSY is good!


Now, now...let us all forget about having leisure time for such a long time.

For this approaching 2012, I hope all of us have the will to change towards a better life.

For the new year, I promise to myself that I will change this lousy lifestyle and I want to finish my masters degree latest by September 2012! Amin...

Here is the video of teletubbies' theme song.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts