Monday, October 31, 2011

Movie Review - Real Steel (2011)


I just watched this movie at the cinema.

Well, actually I'm not really into action movie BUT then I heard everyone was talking about this movie and they really liked it. So, I decided to watch it too (after a few months not going to cinema).

At first, I thought the starting was not very interesting. Well, maybe because I was tired and sleepy. But then, the story developed very well.

I really LOVE that kid namely Max or his real name Dakota Goyo (you can read about him here) because he is very sweeeeeeeeettttt!!!!

Well, seriously...you got to watch this movie!

It makes you want to box too hahaha

Rating: 9/10


2 comments:

Kongsi Apa2 Aje said...

memang terbaik citer ni...huhu. mekasih coz berkongsi lagi yer (^_^)

Aziemah Gekozen Great Eastern Takaful said...

yep...bezt giler kan ^^,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts