Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Accept The Fate...


I have to accept this fate...
It has been ten years now...
I have to accept it

This pain that comes every month without fail
The pain only certain people would feel
That only certain people would understand

It's no ordinary pain
It seems like I don't feel anything
It seems nothing happening on me
While the truth, only God knows

It's just too painful
That sleep doesn't help
That I won't be able to eat
If I did, it will just come out again

Won't be able to sit up straight
Won't be able to walk properly
Too weak to do any work
Too weak that voice shakes
Too painful that tears come out

Each morning, I'd take a long time in the shower
Just to get rid of this nausea
Whenever water touches me
Only God knows how painful my legs
How my back hurts
How my hands shake

People say I need to be strong
Yes, who wants to be weak?
Is it a choice?
If it is, I won't choose this

I'll be lucky enough if this pain doesn't come
But most of the time...
It just loves to visit me...

It's just more than enough when people understand me...
Thank you for those who do
especially you Ma...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts