Sunday, August 7, 2011

Movie Review: Paranormal Activity 1 & 2


Someone suggested to me to watch this movie called Paranormal Activity and I did! In fact, I watched two series of it and I read that there will be a third one this coming October...well, can't wait to watch it!

Overall, the starting for both episodes is quite boring. Well, it's because I was waiting for the ghost to come out...hehehe...

Then, when the paranormal activities started to take place, then, it started to quite scare me because there are many unexpected things happened. I really thought that all of these things happen...I mean, the camera is rolling when there is a real ghost!

But, when I read about it in Wikipedia, what I understand, it is directed. So, it is made...but seriously, when you watched it, you will believe it actually happened!

Well, maybe there are certain things that I don't really feel good about this story.

First, they attempt to differentiate between ghost and demon. It is said, ghost is more human while demon is not human at all...can you believe that? For me, demon and ghost are still the same. They are satans or genies. Now, don't say there are good and evil genies...

Then, I can see clearly that they seem to say (indirectly) that religion can't help to stop those 'demons'. In this case, it's Christian. Well, just watch it and you will see one scene where someone burned the Cross.

Whatever it is, it's still entertaining for horror movie lovers. Ratings: 4

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts