Friday, May 4, 2012

Langkawi 2012-Day 5 (Island Hopping)

Today, we were required to wait a bit later than the previous 2 days. At 9 am.

So, we decided to have a proper breakfast first. We hoped to find some rice but we ended up at a Western restaurant. So, we only ordered sandwiches. Fortunately they were scrumptious!


-Nescafe is a must for my breakfast hehehe-


-Today, unlike the previous days,the boat was full of people. And only today, there were many locals. Usually, only the three of us representing Malaysians hahaha-


-I was wearing contact lens , you know...It was easier if I were to swim or getting involved in any activities-


-However, it was an open boat. As it was speeding, the wind blew hard on my face. So, I had to put on my sunglasses to prevent my eyes from drying. I was quite worried if my lens flew away hahaha ^^,-


-We were enjoying the view of small islands-


-Actually, we also had eagle feeding at Pulau Singa Besar but again, we don't have the picture-



-I loved seeing the green colour of the water-


-Arriving Pulau Dayang Bunting-


-I had to put on that pink sticker because we were from different packages-


-There were a lot of monkeys hanging around that island-


-They were sitting on our walking track. So, we were very cautious-


-That is the label-


-Our track towards the lake-


-Seriously, we had to climb up the stairs. A lot of stamina needed!-


-I wonder about other people...I mean older people. We were not informed that we had to walk along quite a challenging track-


-Now, after this, we had to climb down a very steep staircase before reaching the lake-


-I could see the lake!-


-Paddle Boats-


-The packages offered there-


-We were thinking: to swim or not to swim?-


-Because we didn't bring any change. Just look at my bag...-


-But I was so excited to swim in that lake. So, we decided to rent the life jacket for RM5 each.-


-The water is very deep. I can't remember how deep it is. Maybe 3 storeys of a building? Can't remember huhu-


-We enjoyed the fresh water-


-I wasn't dragging her hahaha ;p-


-We wanted to reach that rope-


-But I didn't dare to go any closer because it was quite hard to control myself hahaha-


-My friend got a problem with her life jacket-


-I got really worried because the lake was very deep. I asked her to come out and fix the jacket-


-But she said: it's okay-


-For those who didn't wish to swim, they just sat on the platform-


-Or rented a paddle boat. It was quite expensive for us. So, we didn't take it-


-It's time to go back-


-Last shot-


-We had to pay RM10 upon getting the jacket but we got RM5 back when we returned it in a good condition-


-I didn't know what was the area for-


-The monkeys were searching for fleas-


-Me and friend wanted to dry up our clothes-


-So, basically we were sunbathing-


-The catapult should be used to prevent monkey attack-


-Since there was no monkey attack, can I? hahaha-


-Then we went to Beras Basah Island-


-There we were, the two in the middle-


-My body also felt itchy here. I was worried about jellyfish. But maybe there wasn't any jellyfish-


-It was near noon. The tide was going up. The waves became stronger. As we were not wearing life jackets, we decided to get out of the water.-


-The jetty at Beras Basah Island. Why was it called Beras (Rice)? Maybe because the sand there looked and felt like rice grains...seriously-


-I think they are anchovies (bilis). Aren't they?-


-This might be the last day we would be at a jetty. Finally, our package ended...quite early for that day-


-The local's house-


-Before going for the island hopping, they snapped our picture. When we got back, they had printed our pictures on those plates and sold it for RM10 each. But if you didn't want to buy it, it's just okay-


-Since we got back at our motel early, we decided to swim at the beach beside our motel-


-But, as I said, the tide had gone up. So, we didn't dare to swim. The current was too strong-


-So, we ended up sleeping like a baby. We planned to go for shopping at Kuah town that night but we didn't wake up on time. So, we planned to go to Kuah on the next day since it was already late-


-We went out for dinner at Telaga Restaurant. And we walked along Cenang Beach, looking for souvenirs. Just so you know, Cenang gets alive at nights....-

That night, we started to pack our things because we were going to check out early and go for shopping! Yeay!

Quite sad because 5 days seemed so short.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts