Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Song of the Day: Reflection (Christina Aguilera)


And again, I'm thinking of my proposal.

Just so you know, I've been ignoring my proposal thingy since quite a month. Since before I went to Langkawi.

Don't you think it's some kind of irresponsible to do that???

Yes, I know. huhu I feel so pathetic to myself.

You know, I'm a freelance translator and editor. Several months ago, I translated someone's questionnaires. It means that person was collecting data (which is the stage after proposal). Several months ago, I translated someone's thesis.

And now, guess what? I'm editing their final writing!

Oh, wow! Dear me!

A knock smashing hard to my head when they contacted me today to edit their work...

I wonder...

What have I been doing????

They are already towards the end of their journey, while I'm still here!

Oh, pardon me to write quite a lot...

So, I just stumbled with this video and I would love to share it with my readers...

I think this song entitled Reflection by Christina Aguilera is somewhat motivational and suits my situation right now....

Enjoy!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts