Thursday, July 21, 2011

At the international conference!

Hello my dear readers,

How are you doing? I'm sorry because I've been in silent mode for a few days because I'd been busy preparing for my first presentations in an international conference ever! It had been 1 year since my last presentation. That's why I needed some time to prepare and practice.

Yes, I did it! I presented 2 papers in front of many experts in translation field from various countries!

What amazing experience I had!

I wish I could update my experience with pictures but tonight, the internet connection is having problem. So, I'll write again about this!

The conference is the 13th International Conference on Translation being held from 19th to 21st July at Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts