Monday, July 25, 2011

Just My Luck (my story)

haha...I know there is a movie entitled "Just My Luck". This post is inspired from that movie.

Well, just so you know, I went out again today even though I already went out yesterday ^^,

Today was much better you know. Even I stepped out much later than our appointment, (means I was late!) I managed to catch the buses (I didn't have to wait for so long!) What a relief!

Of course I got a seat for that about 30 minutes trip.

Then, my friend and I went into a restaurant. There was a couple that arrived earlier than us but the waiter saw us and entertained us first...well, it wasn't my fault hehe...

Knowing we were already late to go to the destination, but we still went to the toilet and withdrew some cash first. But then, when we went for the LRT, it arrived not later than 5 minutes! What a day!

We planned to watch Harry Potter and it was already 3 pm. We thought maybe it would be full-house because this is Sunday and we might get to watch much later but we got the 4 pm show!

At the surau, I easily got the place and the veil although it was quite crowded. Alhamdulillah...

On the way back, I decided to go back by KTM train. So, I went to the platform 5 and it was so crowded but I managed to get a seat and this time waited for almost 15 minutes. Never mind, I got the seat!

Despite that there were so many people and my slow reaction to get into the train, I managed to catch a seat too! Without me having to race for it! Oh, really thankful because it was a 30 minute trip!

Arrived at the station, I decided to take a cab. After me and 2 other passengers were in it, we were instructed to change into another taxi. But then, the other taxi already had 2 passengers and would only allow another 2.

Well, I surrendered because I was alone. So, I let the other 2 persons to get on the cab and decided to wait for the bus (which I dislike because I would have to change the bus to go home)...

BUT before long, another empty taxi asked to give me a ride and I happily got on it (only ME which I was quite scared but I always pray to God for my safety)...

Ah...I managed to arrive home early and safely.

I'm so happy that it's just my lucky day today. Yesterday was quite horrible. So, looks like the luck wheel has turned upside down today...^^,

Let us wish for a better tomorrow...Amin....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts