Saturday, July 30, 2011

There was once...

I had this very bad habit when I was stressed and depressed and sad....ah, you can list all sorts of emotions that relate to someone who is having big problems...

What habit?

Well, put aside the habit that I loved to punch on the wall until bleeding or until my knuckles get black and blue...because I'm small and I can't wrestle with people (maybe I'll end up at hospital ^^)



I loved to drink Coke! Yes! That was my bad habit! When I felt emotionally unstable, I found that Coke could calm me...sometimes, I thought it is some kind of alcohol or something.

I loved the feeling of pricking inside my throat. I loved the sweet and bitter taste of the Coke! I can finish one small bottle of Coke in just a few minutes! Seemed like I was drinking beer or something, right?

And to my shock, I heard rumours that there is alcohol inside Coke! At first, I didn't believe it but when I came to think of it, it was quite true...well, then.

I stopped drinking Coke and tried to avoid it as much as I can. Though I missed its taste, I knew it's not good for me. Plus, the sugar in it is too much, right? And the carbonated drink made me sick because of its gas.

And now, I have a new bad habit! Which I think is much worse.

I love to drink Nescafe!


The caffeine inside it makes me feel relaxed. And same as the Coke, when I'm stressed, I will drink a few cups of it in not more than 5 hours...which is very, very bad for the health!

After drinking that much, I would feel emotionally unstable. My hands feel like throwing anything in front of me. In short, it makes me violent. My stomach hurts.

Well, I'm just trying to say, if you had not consumed any of these two, please AVOID it!

It's not a good practice. You see?

haha...it's not that I'm violent. Sometimes, I feel like running amok. That's all...most of the time, I'm very delicate. So, don't be scared ^__^

2 comments:

peace289 said...

giller bnyak..

Aziemah Gekozen Great Eastern Takaful said...

ape yg banyak? oh, gula kat dlm coke tu ke? ha ah...mmg banyak giler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts