Sunday, July 3, 2011

Westlife


Out of the blue, just now my memory tuned to a song by this renowned group, Westlife.

It is My Love. This song is very meaningful to me...Why?

Is it a song dedicated by my non-existing boyfriend?

OH, NO NO...


My Love is the first English song that I started to listen.

And because of Westlife, I've begin to listen to English songs henceforth started to learn English from songs!

How does it sound? Learning English from songs?

Yep, absolutely true!

When I was in my childhood, my English was very bad.

One of the alternatives is to listen to English songs.

(I mean 'clean' English songs and Westlife is one of them!)


Westlife is an Irish pop group formed on 3 July 1998 (as Wikipedia stated).

I love their songs very much because sometimes they get me motivated by certain lyrics.

Try listen to You Raise Me Up, Seasons in the Sun, I Have a Dream and so on...

You will find their lyrics are easy to understand and useful for anyone who wants to learn English and sometimes, they can motivate you too!

However, one of the group members departed from the group in 2004...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts