Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Our Book Collection!

Hi all! ^__^

Now, I would like to show my collection of books!

As you know, I really love reading and I would buy any books that are attractive to me...
be it English or Malay books.

Be it comics, novels, magazines, I will buy books as long as I enjoy reading them!



First of all, above are my Enid Blyton's storybooks!

I started reading her books since I was in secondary school and
my English improves when reading these books...
(I mean, for new learners...)
I also like reading her books because I love reading about fairytales and magic
BUT doesn't mean I believe they exist...just for fun, you know...

Now, this is the preview of my books. You can see there are novels too!
Mind you, there are more novels at the back of this front row...
I just didn't want to get all the books out just to get the picture ^^,
would take time to rearrange...


aha...these are my comics!
ok, ok, these are our comics...my siblings and I really love comics!
Again, there are much more at the back row!

Suddenly I remember someone accused me because the person said that I followed (imitated) that person's habit of buying and reading comics....well then, I've seen your collection of comics and they are not as many as mine as in the picture...so, if you were me, would you say I imitated that person? since I've been reading comics for ages!

ok, ok, this post is for fun...haha...I just wish that person will realise what had been said to me wasn't true at all...


This is the full preview (though not really full) of my book rack...ops, our book rack...


What are these?
These are various kinds of magazines...only from these recent years...
there are many more from yearsssss ago that some of them, no no, many of them, we had to throw and give to other people while we were moving to this house...
because we couldn't afford to keep and move all of them!


And these are old magazines...just for fun!

Mind you, these are not the only books that we have. There are many more in the store....
haha...again, we have to think how to move them since we are going to move to a new house, maybe next year....^^,

my family and I just couldn't resist our desire to buy books




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts