Tuesday, July 5, 2011

i like clean & tidy house

Just wanna talk a little bit about cleanliness...

Well, I admit that it's too hard to keep a house always clean and tidy...

not to mention if there are kids in the house!

However, even if there are no kids, still, some of us (grown-ups) do not know how to keep the house in order.

It's more difficult when persons like me have to live under the same roof with these kinds of persons.

oh...oh...

I'm saying this in general, okay?

Unless, if you feel this is you, you should change....

errrr...I'm not saying that I'm a clean-freak

BUT enough to say that I love clean and tidy house!

yep...I agree, when we are busy (me too)...we won't have time to clean and tidy up our place...

isn't it so?

BUT I would strongly recommend, try to do it on weekends or maybe before going to sleep or after waking up in the mornings...

then, I think we should be able to have a neat and tidy house!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts